Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Monday, September 19, 2011

Keith's 2nd birthday

We had Little Keith's birthday party early this year so that Uncle Keith could be there. It's a good thing we did too, because Uncle Keith put the cake together. I had wanted to make a truck cake for Little Keith, but I wasn't sure how to do it. I baked the cakes and provided the frosting, and Uncle Keith cut them and put them together. My camera died after only a few pictures, so I didn't get pictures of him eating his cake or opening presents. :( But he had a great party and we're grateful for all of the family members that were able to come.

A work in progress.

Crashed out before his party. He had been playing hard with Uncle Keith and cousins.
Annette and her family were also able to come to the party. :) Keith loves playing with his cousins.
It was hard to keep Keith from putting his hand in the cake. He was super excited about it being a truck.

Zander and Rosie are so cute together. :)

Rosie loves playing with hair, and since she doesn't have any of her own to play with, she plays with EVERYONE else's.
The bigger cousins playing on the swings.

No comments: