Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Monday, September 19, 2011

Rosie's 1st birthday

Rosie was sick on her birthday so we had her birthday party a week late. I made her cake all by myself, so I kept it simple. I think it still turned out pretty cute. :) I made sure it was very pink, since that is Rosie's favorite color. A couple of days after her birthday Cameron took Rosie on her very first date!!!! He had had to work and he'd had school on her birthday, so to make up for being gone on her birthday, he took her out for ice cream... and they came home with 3 outfits, socks, hair accessories and a stuffed dog. :D Cameron is such a wonderful Father. He loves his kids SO much and would do anything for them. It makes me almost cry when I see him with the kids, especially Rosie, and he is so gentle and sweet. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful Father for my children.
The outfit Rosie wore to her party was one of the outfits that Cameron got for her.
My camera was working perfectly at Rosie's party, but I forgot to take more pictures. :( One of these days I will perfect my camera skills. Annette and her family were able to make it to Rosie's party, but I didn't get any pictures of them.
Trying to light the candle. It was a little windy.We let Rosie pick her piece of cake.She liked the frosting.
Rosie was really clean while eating her cake. She used her fork instead of her hands.
The super cute stroller that Annette got Rosie. She LOVES it.







1 comment:

Kuks said...

Alice, You were so worried about the cake but it came out beautiful. You are so talented.