Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Our little princess.

During Keith's nap today, Rosie and I had a little photo shoot. Now, I'm not a professional so the angles and what not aren't the best, but Rosie is SOO cute she makes up for it. :) Notice how blue her eyes are!!!!! I love her eyes. You'll have to excuse me in the pictures of Rosie and I. I'm at home with just the kids, so I'm not wearing any make-up. I just wanted y'all to see the contrast of her eyes and mine. She is crawling every where and is starting to walk along the furniture. She'll be walking before we know it! I've tried my best to keep her a baby as long as possible, since we "helped" Keith grow up fast. But she will not be held back. She is very determined and will do things her way at whatever pace she wants, and if you get in her way you better watch out, because she's not afraid of anyone or anything. I don't know where she gets it from. ;) the video is a little long, but I thought it was cute. Rosie is just crawling around, being herself. I wasn't trying to catch anything "special", just wanted to remember her being little. :)











No comments: