I can't believe how big she is getting. When I saw Keith in a diaper, I thought of how crazy my life is with Sarah right now. She won't keep a diaper on. It is driving me CRAZY!!! However, I am grateful that she is currently the baby in the house. I love Rosie's laugh. She and Keith seem to be such good friends!
Keith and Rosie are BEST friends. He gets very concerned when she is upset and he will do whatever he can to make her happy; hugs, kisses, tickle or just be silly. Keith calls Rosie "my baby". :) i hope they stay good friends as they get older.
3 comments:
that is so cute! I love the second video. She is a little doll.
I can't believe how big she is getting. When I saw Keith in a diaper, I thought of how crazy my life is with Sarah right now. She won't keep a diaper on. It is driving me CRAZY!!! However, I am grateful that she is currently the baby in the house.
I love Rosie's laugh. She and Keith seem to be such good friends!
Keith and Rosie are BEST friends. He gets very concerned when she is upset and he will do whatever he can to make her happy; hugs, kisses, tickle or just be silly. Keith calls Rosie "my baby". :) i hope they stay good friends as they get older.
Post a Comment