Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Thursday, August 12, 2010

PRESCOTT FAMILY

This week Cameron's youngest brother got married. All but one of Cameron's siblings was able to make it out for the wedding. Cameron's family is spread out all over the states, so its a rare occasion to have so many of them together at a time. It was so fun to visit with all of the in-laws and their kids. Cameron's sister Doris had a little girl the same day I had little Keith, so while they were here we had a combined 1st birthday for them. It was fun to watch little Keith and Sarah play together. Here a some pictures from our fun week with the Family.

Uncle Keith with Sarah and Little Keith
Little Keith and Sarah playing while we waited for the reception to start. Heber was keeping watch over them.
Karl and his new Bride Kiersten cutting their cake.



Getting ready to throw the bouquet.
Big Keith, Cameron and Little Keith at Grandma Prescott's grave.


Little Keith and Sarah's birthday party!



Cameron took some of his nephews fishing at the trout farm in North Ogden. The boys each caught 2 fish and Cameron caught one. They were all pretty proud of their catches.
Little Keith and cousin Zac wrestling.
We're glad everyone was able to come visit and wish they could have stayed longer. I wish I'd taken more pictures of ALL of the siblings. I was having too much fun visiting with everyone and forgot to get out my camera. I'll just have to steal pictures that they all took. :)

1 comment:

Kuks said...

Thanks for posting the picture, Alice.