Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life changes

It amazes me how fast and frequently life changes. My parents have lived in the same house for the last 10 years and in a monthish they will be moving. Cameron and I have been married for 2 years and in a monthish we will have 2 kids, a house (which includes my 16 year old sister and my 19 year old sister and her husband and son) and pets. Thats right, we will be moving into my parents house. My 16 year old sister wants to finish her Senior year so Cameron and I will be moving in to "supervise" her. We're excited to have a house and yard, but its bitter sweet since my parents will no longer be 30 minutes away. Little Keith is finally starting to warm up to Grandpa too.
Keith has also started to walk! He has taken up to 10 steps all by himself and without any coxing. I'm hoping that before baby Rosann gets here he will be walking completely on his own. He's growing up so fast! He will be one year old on the 17th of August.

Keith got his first hair cut. As you can tell from the picture below, he was not excited about it. Neither was I. I miss his tuft of hair on the top of his head and the little curl at his neck. Oh well. He still looks cute. :)

I'm sure I've mentioned before that Keith LOVES to eat. One of his new favorite things to eat is popsicles. He'd eat them all day if I let him. In the picture below Keith had just finished eating a chocolate chip cookie, one of his other favorite foods. I think his favorite part of eating the cookie is getting chocolate everywhere.

This was at the Honeyville 4th of July Celebration. Grandpa Taylor gave him a tootsie pop and he devoured it!
This is just a funny video of Keith. He kept crawling in and out of the clothes basket. When we finally thought to video him, he had gotten stuck and was mad.
Keith had climbed over the tool box, but when he turned around to get back his leg got stuck under the chair and he started screaming "MAMA". I thought it was kind of cute. :)
Keith has been teething again, and since he won't take a teething ring, I gave him a clean potato to chew on. He actually really liked it.

Sharing his binkie with Cousin Hayden. Hayden is 7 months younger then Keith but he's almost as tall AND as heavy as Keith. I guess thats what you get when your dad is 6'6''. Keith LOVES Hayden and he's so good with him. I don't worry about him hurting baby Rosann anymore. He's pretty gentle with babies.
"Sharing" daddies ice cream. I'm not sure how much ice cream Cameron got, but Keith really enjoyed it.


Cameron has been teaching Keith the wonders of "see food". Keith will swallow and then stick his tongue out. I worry about when he tries to stick his tongue out with the food still in his mouth. He already throws enough of it on the floor.
Last but not least, here's a picture of me at 33 weeks. I guess a black shirt with a dark background wasn't the best idea. But just so you know, my tummy is roughly the size of a beach ball. Its so big that Keith has to lean back to look at me when he's standing by my leg, which is a funny sight. Keith likes to blow raspberries on my tummy too. I think he's excited for his little sister to get here.

1 comment:

Kuks said...

Once again Alice, I love the pictures.