September 12th, one week after we get moved in, I will be induced to have Baby Rosann! We are very excited for our little princess to FINALLY be here. We have clothes, bedding and an anxious mommy all ready for her.
Cameron started his new job and night classes last week. Everything is working out really well. He's learning his job really fast and so far his classes and teachers are going really well. Its weird, but he seems to have more time for homework with the night classes then he did when he had day classes. Possibly because his night classes are once a week per class instead of every day. He only has class 3 nights during the week and one class Saturday morning. He's pretty happy about not having classes Monday or Friday, so that he can work on homework.
Thats our life right now. We're hoping everything goes well with the move and that we can get all settled in before the baby comes. :)
4 comments:
I'm so excited for your baby!! I'm excited for your new home, and I didn't know cam had anew job.... what does he do now?
I can't wait for that cute little girl to get here! I hope you are getting settled in. I wish I were closer to help!
Cameron is the new Customer Service Representative at the Nursing home he was already working at.
We are almost all settled in. My sister Brenna has been a HUGE help. She won't let me do anything. :D She has been doing all the chores that I want to do and I have been "supervising". I think we may just be ready for this baby to come on Sunday.
I am so glad that Cameron has classes 3 nights a week. I have been concerned for your little family.
Post a Comment