Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Throwing Tantrums is cute when you're little.

Keith is starting to learn how to "crawl". He gets frustrated when things are out of his reach and he has no patients, just like his mother. If he can see Cameron or I around he will cry till we get him what he wants. Since I'm home all day with him, I give in a lot more quickly then Cameron so Keith's getting a little spoiled which means his fits are getting worse. I've been trying to be better at not giving in to every fit and letting him figure out how to get the toy his self.
This video of Keith was at the end of his tantrum. He'd been yelling at me for a good 10 minutes because he'd thrown his binkie too far for him to reach and he wanted me to get it for him. My favorite part is when he leans forward towards the binkie "trying to get it", but his arms are out to his side. :D What a funny kid. He sometimes tries to scoot on his bum to get things and when he's on his tummy he pushes himself backwards. He hasn't quite figured out how to go forwards yet. I can only imagine how frustrating this age must be to him. He KNOWS the toy is there, and that he wants it, but he can't figure out how to get to it.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Yup, that was quite the tantrum...

Kate said...

You are so funny and I cannot believe how much Keith has grown since I saw him last!!!Love that little guy.

Alice said...

Thats pretty much as bad as he gets. I'm not complaining though. He's such a good baby.

The Faucheux's said...

Ah, this makes me want to come and hold him. I love how he moves his hands and toes.