I've decided that Cameron needs to get a job in AZ during the winter. It was SO nice while we were there. It was in the 80's, sunny, and there was family all around. :) It was one of the best vacations we've had since we've been married. Baby Keith was such a good boy in the car. He never fussed on the way there and he made it most of the way home without fussing. He was also a good boy when we were out to eat and at the Zoo and park. Everyone who saw him thought he was the cutest little kid they'd ever seen; which he is. Cameron's sister LeeAnn was a great Hostess, chaperone, tour guide.... We really enjoyed visiting with her, and Baby Keith thought she was hilarious. He still gets all excited and laughs his head off when we do LeeAnn's "tickle bug" to him.
We were sad to have to come back home, but hopefully we can go visit again. It was a nice break from the cold and snow in Utah.
The pictures are all backwards. We went to the Zoo first and then Freestone Park. These first pictures are from our trip home. Keith was being funny in the highchair at the restaurant we stopped at in Kanab UT.
1 comment:
I didn't know he loved the "tickle bug." I'm going to have to do it the next time I see him. I so loved having you guys here. It was great! And so relaxing. I usually stress when family is here, but not this time.
Thanks for coming!
Post a Comment