I was thinking of the country song "Watchin' you" by Rodney Atkins. It talks about a little boy who wants to be just like his Dad. Lately Keith has been trying to do everything
Cameron's doing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqYUns2YQik Here's the link for the youtube video of this song. Its really cute. :)
He said "I been watchin' you Dad, ain't that cool. I'm your Buck-a-roo, I wanna be like you"
4 comments:
He is getting SO Big!!! What a cutie, love that guy!
I love him too. And baby Keith isn't so bad either. ;)
I was just teasing, by the way. I knew what you meant the first time. Baby Keith is growing up so fast! It amazes me how different he is from day to day.
I'd heard how he loved his dad from Annette, but I didn't realize the full impact of it until I saw the two of them together and HE ABSOLUTELY loves his dad.
Post a Comment