K, I was on the phone talking with someone about getting a mortgage loan and I have no idea what she said. I was to busy making sure the name on the ultrasound was your's and the date was current. HOLY COW!!!! This baby is even past the cashew stage. How far along are you? A-a-a-a-a!
I am 18 weeks, its a little girl (Rosann Marie), and little Rose is due September 16th. Cameron is SUPER excited that we've beat the "Prescott curse" and already wanted to buy hair ribbons at the store today. :D I still don't believe it though. I'm sure it will hit me in a month or two when I start getting kicked.
For the record, it wasn't a lie. It was a stall. We wanted to be fair and let everyone know the same way. Neal guessed 3 days after we found out, it was against the rules to tell him then. We had to wait to let the shock settle in.
Oh! I am so excited for you guys. So, with your track record, little Rose probably won't come until the end of September. I can't believe you waited so long to tell us!
And, I will add that I am happy to let this baby have her very own birthday. As Camo said when he responded to our news that we were pregnant with Henry, "Ya'll are crazy!"
9 comments:
WOW!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!
K, I was on the phone talking with someone about getting a mortgage loan and I have no idea what she said. I was to busy making sure the name on the ultrasound was your's and the date was current. HOLY COW!!!! This baby is even past the cashew stage. How far along are you? A-a-a-a-a!
Holy CRAP! Congrats!
I am 18 weeks, its a little girl (Rosann Marie), and little Rose is due September 16th. Cameron is SUPER excited that we've beat the "Prescott curse" and already wanted to buy hair ribbons at the store today. :D I still don't believe it though. I'm sure it will hit me in a month or two when I start getting kicked.
WHAT THE CRAP?!?!?!? So Neal WAS right! I can't believe you lied to us!
For the record, it wasn't a lie. It was a stall. We wanted to be fair and let everyone know the same way. Neal guessed 3 days after we found out, it was against the rules to tell him then. We had to wait to let the shock settle in.
Oh! I am so excited for you guys. So, with your track record, little Rose probably won't come until the end of September.
I can't believe you waited so long to tell us!
And, I will add that I am happy to let this baby have her very own birthday. As Camo said when he responded to our news that we were pregnant with Henry, "Ya'll are crazy!"
SPEECHLESS!
Post a Comment