Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Friday, January 1, 2010

4 month up-date

I left our camera at my parents house on christmas so I don't have any pictures to put up yet, but I thought I'd just let you all know how we've been doing lately.
Keith had his 4 month check-up Dec. 17th. He weighed 15lbs 15oz (68%), he was 26.38 inches long (90%), and his head was 17.2 inches (82%). Keith is growing SO fast! It amazes me how much has has grown since he was born. He is beginning to roll over and grab things. He's getting pretty good at putting stuff in his mouth, so I have to be careful not to leave choking hazards around him.
Cameron starts school on Monday the 4th. He is excited(?) for this semester. He FINALLY has a good chemistry teacher and is hoping to be done with Chemistry after this semester. His schedule will hopefully be a little more relaxed then it was last semester so that he can have more time to spend with baby Keith and I and to get his homework done. ;)
I'm still getting used to being a Mom and balancing everything in my life with a baby. Keith is such a sweet baby. He is rarely fussy and he always has a smile for me. I swear he understands more then I do sometimes. When I get frustrated about getting the house clean or dinner made, he just smiles at me with a knowing look in his eyes and is very patient for me to finish so that I can spend time with him. He seems very sympathetic with his inexperienced mother who is still learning to "relax" and to not stress about everything being perfect.
Our Church service time has changed to 9am, so Cameron will be able to attend with Keith and I before he has to go to work. Its been hard having to go to church without Cameron these last couple of months. His work schedule kept changing so he had only had 2 Sundays off in the last 4 months!
We are hoping for a New Year full of excitement and surprises so that life doesn't get boring. ;) Mostly though, we are hoping to just make it through school and work this year.

2 comments:

rcworkman said...

Can't wait to see those pictures when you get your camera back! I am sorry Cameron hasn't been able to go to church with you. I am glad he will be able to go now. Keith seems like such a good little guy. Wish I could see him more often.

Cam and Alice said...

He's a good baby. I got lucky that he's like his dad. I hope none of our kids act like me. I don't think I could handle that. ;)