Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Pictures!

Here are a few pictures from the holidays. Keith LOVES his daddy! These are a few pictures of them "wrestling". Keith with grab Cameron's face and gnaw on him and then Cameron will growl at him and it starts all over again. :D They are so funny.





Keith has always loved this hat of Cameron's. Even since he was a few days old, he would stare at the hat while Cameron was wearing it. He kept trying to take it off of Cameron so we put it on him. As you can tell, its still a little big for him.

My Christmas baby! I tried to do a little photo shoot with him. He wasn't very happy about it.
Keith with "his" tree from Aunt Dana. It was just his size. He really liked laying under the trees and looking at the lights.

The BEST present I could have ever asked for: a healthy baby boy.

Some friends gave us their old christmas tree. We had a lot of fun decorating it and Keith like to look at the lights.




I've found a new love for cooking since I got married. When ever I have a chance I like to try new recipes, and what better excuse to make goodies then the Holiday's. :)

We've started introducing solid foods. When Keith likes something he puts his fingers in his mouth. As you can tell from this picture, he likes his rice cereal.




3 comments:

Kuks said...

He is so handsome!

Cam and Alice said...

He is pretty cute, isn't he. :)

Annette said...

Oh man, he is SO cute!!! He still looks too tin for his high chair though!