Prescott Kiddos
Saturday, December 12, 2009
A sudden and unexpected revelation
Well finals week is over and has left me feeling worn out and tired of school. I was worried that I wouldn't have the energy to go to school and work full time next semester and was getting very stressed about it. So Alice and I dropped Keith off at Alice's aunt's house and went to the temple this morning. Throughout the endowment session I sat contemplating spiritual things, as I always do, trying to learn what the Lord wanted of me. I was in the process of telling the Lord that if I was going to be a doctor then I needed Him to help me stay relaxed and stress-free during school when the Spirit kinda corrected me. The bit of revelation I was given was incredible, second only to the time when the Spirit told me that Alice was to be my eternal companion. To make a long story short, I wanted to be a doctor but the Lord wants other things of me. I was specifically told that the Lord would rather I be a Healthcare Administrator, of all things, than a doctor. I'm not sure why, but I know that, for whatever reason, it is the Lord's will so I will be changing my major and figuring out the best classes for me to be taking. The plus side to all of this, other than it being the Lord's will, is that I have about half the amount of schooling left. Instead of a doctorate I will be getting a master's degree in Healthcare Administration. Alice and I are interested to see what the Lord has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think that is great Cameron. You are such a great person and I am so glad that you know where you need to be. You are such a hard worker and I am so proud of you. Keep up the good work and it will always pay off. Love you!
Cameron,
I am so impressed with you spritiual maturity. You and Alice are very lucky to have each other. You will be a force for good in whatever you do.
That's cool.
Post a Comment