



These are some of the pictures taken at Keith's blessing. They are all pretty self-explanatory. My favorite is the one of Alice and Keith, he looks like a little boxer before a fight with that fist up and such a serious look on his face. It was nice to have big Keith and Dana and their boys here for the blessing. I know there is a lot of competition between uncles for who gets to be baby Keith's favorite, all I have to say is that once baby Keith met big Keith the competition got much more difficult. He never fussed or cried when Keith was holding him, not even right before his nap. Little Keith just fell right to sleep in big Keith's arms. It was also nice to have Alice's family so close. If it wasn't for them all we'd have had to eat after the blessing would have been turkey and stuffing. Little Keith also enjoyed using Aunt Kirsten's mom's silk scarf from Thailand as a burp cloth. Its a good thing he's too cute to ever be upset at.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting this. I've wanted pictures of his blessing. He is such a handsome little guy. I can hardly believe it. I can hardly wait for Sarah and baby Keith to meet.
And is it just me or is Jacob just getting shorter? :)
Jacob is taller than you and Karl. Soon enough he'll pass big Keith and I up too.
baby Keith that suit is pimp!
Post a Comment