Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mini update

Keith had his 2 month check up today. He weighed in at 13 lbs 12.5 oz (89%), 25 inches long (98%), and his head was 16.5 inches (87%)! He is getting so big. His pediatrician was very impressed with how well he is doing and said he is well proportioned.
He got some shots today too. :( He did not like those and has been fussy the rest of the day because of them. I'm hoping the fussiness is gone by tomorrow, although I'm sure it will probably be worse since shots hurt more the next day. But I can still hope. :) Keith is such a mellow baby. He is starting to "talk" a lot more and Cameron can get him giggling pretty good. He's starting to find his hands and gets a surprised look on his face every time he sees them. He then proceeds to shove his hand into his mouth and suck like there's no tomorrow. :D I wish my hands tasted that good.
We are planning on blessing Keith November 29th, but we're not sure where we will be blessing him yet. Our Bishop is set on doing blessings on Fast Sundays so we might be doing the blessing in my parents ward in Honeyville. We still need to call the Stake President and make sure thats okay.
I'm still getting used to working my schedule around a baby and I'm learning that the baby makes the schedule so I should stop trying to plan things. Its still hard for me to let things slide (like dishes, dinner, exercising), but I'm learning to accept that I can't do everything and that some things are more Eternally important then others. It drives me crazy to have a dirty kitchen, but its more important to have a clean happy baby who knows that I love him. Cameron is so wonderful to help out when he can and to not pressure me to keep the house spotless. The number one priority in our lives now is Baby Keith.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute post! I am glad that I can read about baby Keith. It makes me sad that I never get to see you. I think I will be even more sad when I go back to work in two weeks! But, I have my i-pod right? Anyways post more pictures of baby keith!

Karl said...

I can't believe baby Keith is 2 months already.