I never realized how much time a baby takes! But I've finally found a few minutes to post some pics and videos of our cute little guy. :)

Keith has started having responsive smiles! He's so adorable. :)

He smiles when I call him my cute baby. He's a little vain. ;)

This is his "I'm gonna get you" look. He looks like he's going to punch someone!

"What are you looking at?"

David's blue dog was keeping guard over Keith.





The teddy bear is just the right size for Keith. AND its super soft.

His out fit says it all. "cool dude"

This is Keith's "Don't you wish you knew what I'm thinking" face.

Keith loved his cousin David! Whenever David held him he stopped crying.

Keith fell asleep with his binkie in his mouth. When it fell out of his mouth his mouth stayed like this!
4 comments:
I am so happy to see all these pictures a videos,
thanks for putting them on here
Dana
I've concluded that David has a wonderful way with children b/c Kayden just adored him as well. I was hoping I'd see pictures of David with you guys. I am impressed that he had his dog keep guard over the baby.
If you get time, I'd love to hear more about David's visit.
Oh yeah, I'm leaving right now to see the baby. he's growing up too fast and is changing too much I can't handle it. :)
So, I can't believe how much keith has grown since the last time I saw him!! And, you sound SOOOO much like Mom, it's scary!We should break out the old family vidoes and compare!
I still he's the cutest little guy around. I can hardly believe how big he is and responsive he is.
Post a Comment