Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween!!! And random pictures/videos

Baby Keith is getting so big that he's no longer fitting in his 0-3 months outfits. I was going through the next size's, 3-6 months, and found a pumpkin outfit. I hadn't gotten around to getting Keith a Halloween costume yet so I figured I'd try it on him, just to see if it fit. Its a little big, but SO cute on him. I think he's going to be a pumpkin for Halloween this year. Despite the happy faces, he really wasn't happy to being posed and having his picture taken. I took one picture of him crying so you could see how mad he was at me. Oops, the things we do to have cute kids. He's still cute when he's mad. Reminds me of his Dad.... ;)











Here are the random pictures. Keith is getting so active, I can't get enough of him. :) He makes some pretty funny faces and is starting to "talk" a lot. Cameron can get him laughing pretty good, but every time we get the camera out to video him talking or laughing he freezes up. :-| One day we'll get a good video of him laughing. His laugh is adorable too.



Keith was trying to eat Cameron's "chubby" cheeks.


Finishing up his bath. He was cold!

Baby Keith LOVES baths! The only part he doesn't like is getting out, because then he's cold and has to get dressed.



Pinkies up! Keith and Grandpa being cool during Conference.

Uncle Jake put is Aviators on Keith to teach him how to be cool the Jake way.
Aunt Maribelle LOVES holding Keith. He likes being held by her too. :)
FIrst time wearing shoes. They didn't last very long.
Aunt Annette and Cousin Zander babysat Keith while I went to my doctor appointment. Zander and Keith are buds. Notice the cute outfit. Aunt Annette got it for him. He's super cute in it.


Keith likes the LoveSac. He was laughing at me while I took this picture. I should have been making a video, he was laughing so hard. :)
Here are some cute videos of our little guy. :)



No comments: