Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Catching up! 1

At the end of March, Cameron had a business trip to Medrid ID.  At frist he was going to go by himself, but at the last minute he got permission to take the kids and I.  While Cameron was working I took the kids to Wahooz (it's the same as Boondocks).  The kids loved the Kiddie Cove.  It was a huge indoor jungle gym!


On our way home from Medrid we stopped at a Children's Science Center in Boise ID.  It was really cool, but I think most of the stuff was too grown up for Keith and Rosie to really enjoy.  Cameron and I had fun playing with everything.  ;)



Keith and Zander wrestling.  I'll have to put the video of them wrestling up.  They were really getting into it.

Rosie and Gage preferred to look at the fish light than to wrestle.

Zonked out after playing hard.

No comments: