Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Friday, March 16, 2012

2012

This year Cameron will be going to school in the summer so that he can graduate in December with his Bachelors in Health Care Administration, Keith will be turning 3 and Rosie will be turning 2. Both kids and Cameron and I have had our fair share of colds and we CAN'T wait for summer to get here so we can get out of the house! Anyone who knows me, knows that I hate being cold and in the winter I don't leave the house. The kids and I have been enjoying this last week. It's been Spring Break for Cameron and the weather has been nice, so we've been spending as much time as possible outside. Keith would live outside if I let him! He hates coming inside before the sun has gone down. When I bring him in he says "Mom, the sun is out!". Rosie enjoys going outside because our neighbors have goats, chickens and dogs. She stands at the fence and just watches them. Her favorite animal is a dog. Every day, as we head outside, she says "puppy!" and runs for the fence. Dogs barking at her doesn't even bother her, she's just so excited to see a dog. :D Rosie is talking more, but not as much as Keith did at 18 months. She prefers to make us guess at what she wants. She is SUCH a princess!
Keith has been learning his ABC's. He recognizes most of the letters and can name off about 10. He likes to count things but doesn't really know his numbers yet so 2 and 3 get repeated a lot; ex. 1,2,3,2,3,2,3,10. :D Keith also really likes to color, but only with pens. For some reason he doesn't like colored pencils or crayons. I wonder if the pen is just easier to maneuver? Another of Keith's favorite things to do is to cook. I let him help me make bread and dinner and if he's having eggs for breakfast he gets to make those mostly by himself. He is really good at following directions and he learns things fast.
Like I said earlier, Rosie LOVES dogs. The majority of her toys are dogs, or dog related. She likes her baby dolls and she likes to dress up, but her favorite thing to play is puppies. She will crawl around the house barking and she'll lick us if we let her. She likes to copy cat Keith, which drives Keith NUTS. Sometimes I think she enjoys making him mad. She is the PICKIEST eater I have ever met! She likes fruits and veggies, but never the same one's two days in a row. She doesn't really like meat, but she will eat meatloaf occasionally. The only things she will consistently eat are cereal and pb&j sandwiches. She calls sandwiches "yummy".

Here are some pictures of our adorable kids. :)
Keith, Rosie and Eliza watching a movie.


The many outfits of Rosie.


Keith and Rosie wearing their Las Vegas Baseball hats.

Keith made a hat out of a Frisbee and a ring.

I made blueberry pancakes for breakfast and Rosie ate hers "Taylor" style: face first. :D
My dad stays with us when he has work out our way. The kids each picked out a book for him to read to them.
My attempts to do Rosie's hair.

All ready for Church.
Cameron got Keith a Spiderman kite. Keith LOVES Spiderman.

3 comments:

Kuks said...

Such beautiful pictures! They are growing so big!

connie said...

This is an excellent picture!!!! Great lighting and composition!!! I need a blow up of this!!!!

Alice said...

Well, it wasn't a planned picture, but it did turn out pretty good. :)