Keith and Rosann are becoming good friends. Keith LOVES to give big slobbery kisses to his little sister. I'm not sure if she enjoys them, but she just lays there and lets him do it. ;) Rosann is chubbing up nicely. Her 0-3month clothes don't COMPLETELY swamp her anymore. She might be in them till she 4 or 5 months though. She's such a petite little girl.
We're settling in to life here in Honeyville. Its weird not hearing, smelling or seeing my neighbors. I love it. :)
Just after her first bath at home. Her towel is a bunny. :)
3 comments:
I love Ketih's hooded shirt in these pictures, it's very cute! I can't wait to see all three of you tomorrow!
What cute little ones! Keith is starting to look more and more like a little boy and not a baby...even from when we say him a couple of months ago.
I love it!
Post a Comment