Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Friday, November 13, 2009

He's growing up so fast!

The other day my sister in law Annette had a doctors appointment and asked if I'd watch her 1 year old, Zander. I've known Zander his WHOLE life and he's such a sweet heart, of course I said yes! When she dropped Zander off Keith was napping so I just played with Zander till he decided he wanted to watch a movie. I had just started the movie for him (Cars) when Keith woke up. Zander followed me into Keiths room and he got a HUGE grin on his face when he saw Keith. Keith took one look at Zander and started smiling and giggling! It was SO adorable. Zander was super excited to watch his favorite movie with his favorite cousin.
Keith can't sit up on his own yet so they sat in the Luv Sac so Keith could be supported. Zander was really good at helping hold Keith up. He kept grabbing Keith's hand and talking to him while they watched the movie. Keith and Zander are buds for life.
Keith kept falling over on to Zander's lap, so Zander put his arm up to help Keith sit up.
"Hi mom" :)

Zander just making sure Keith's doing ok.
Relaxin' together on the Luv Sac.
Zander holding Keith's hand. :) Possibly the cutest picture EVER!

Ok, here are the "growing up so fast" pictures. Keith is hitting some milestones lately. He has started laughing, having more control of his hands, and he's even rolled over a few times! He's also growing super fast! He's such a CHUNK!!!! I think his cheeks double in size from day to day. ;) He reminds me of a chipmunk.
He has found his fingers and they taste GOOD.
Look at those cheeks!!!
Again, check out the cheeks. How could he possibly be any cuter! We just love our "little" guy. :D

2 comments:

Kuks said...

How cute is that! I have the cutest nephews ever!

Annette said...

Those pictures are SO SO cute!!!