Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Prescott Pumpkin Patch

This is Alice's pumpkin that she carved all by herself, except the part where you cut the top off. I got to do that part. It's a haunted house.
This is my pumpkin. Its a wolf pack, if you can't tell.
Alice and Keith staring into space.
Keith and I, the Pumpkin King and Junior Pumpkin King.
These are both pictures of the Prescott Pumpkin Patch.
Special thanks to Maribelle for taking the pictures.

4 comments:

rcworkman said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! Love the Prescott Pumpkin Patch! I hope you had a good birthday, Alice! Love ya! Kiss that adorable baby for me!

Alice said...

Thanks. :) I did have a good birthday. It was nice to just relax with my family. I was especially glad that Cameron didn't have to work.

The Faucheux's said...

What a cute family! I can't wait to get he and Sarah together. They will talk each other's ears off and Keith can show Sarah some sumo wrestling moves. I can't wait to hear his laugh.

Kuks said...

I love the pumpkins! They are so creative. I also love the Halloween costumes. You guys did great!