Pregnancy is a very weird experience. Some days you hardly remember you're pregnant and you go about your day just like any other. Other days you feel like you're going crazy. The mood swings, the nausea, and the cravings.... If you've never been pregnant, you probably won't understand what I'm talking about, but you feel like your brain is in a blender and all you want to do is sleep.
Today was a "Pregnant" day. I've been craving doughnuts for a few days now, but today it was all I could think about. A light and fluffy, plain glazed doughnut. I checked out a book at the library the other day to find some more dinner recipes and it happened to have a No-Fry-Doughnut recipe in it. I figured, "if its not fried, then that means its healthy. Right?" So I convinced myself that it would be ok to make these doughnuts. What I didn't realize was how many doughnuts the recipe would make. All I wanted was ONE doughnut.
4 comments:
They look so delicious!!
You'll have to make them for a family function so we can all try them.
They look great. I think you should post them to the family receipe blog.
They were pretty yummy. Did I mention I filled them with home made vanilla pudding? :D So much for being "healthy".
Wow! I think that recipe looks pretty amazing. Way to go, Alice. I always love making yummy food, then hate having it around to tempt me. Sometimes I figure if I just eat it really fast, then it will be less tempting.
Post a Comment