Prescott Kiddos

Prescott Kiddos

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blogger beginings

Ok, so I'm new at this blogging thing which is why the picture of our little family is so huge. But I'll get it figured out eventually. :)
Cameron and I decided to start a blog so that everyone can see the pictures we've taken of our adorable new addition; Keith Thomas Prescott. He is our pride and joy! We couldn't have asked for a cuter or sweeter baby for our first child. Now if we could just get him to sleep at night. ;)
We hope you enjoy our blog, and please feel free to leave your comments. We enjoy hearing from everyone. But remember that there will be some younger viewers so keep your comments appropriate. :)







5 comments:

Kuks said...

This is one dang handsome baby. I love this bottom picture of him. Very handsome. We are so lucky!

Dickie said...

Define appropriate comments... I am a Prescott and have no boundaries on appropriate discussions. Can we make fun of LeeAnn on your blog? Oh, and Lil' Keith is darn cute, can't wait to hold him, eventually.

Annette said...

Baby Keith is SO cute!!! I love your family picture!

Kuks said...

Whatever, Richard. Is that why you haven't been to my blog? :)

Cam and Alice said...

I give you permission to make fun of LeeAnn on this blog. Alice just meant that her family, including her younger siblings, are going to be reading the blog too and she doesn't want them to ever not be innocent.